Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Zoomasium

Rooke was feeling better today, so I'm hoping one more day of rest will have him back to normal. In the meantime, here are some pictures of our outing to the zoo last week. We met Sarah and her kids at the Zoomasium - the indoor play space for kids (perfect on rainy days!). It was our first visit and I was so impressed!


Sarah and the kids participating in a little animal show.


The room was full of all sorts of incredible toys and climbing things, and what does my son go for? A shinny knob/button that turns.


I'm so excited to introduce our newest friend: Clementine. She's four and came home for the first time last month. Her parents (our friends) started the process of adopting her before they were pregnant with their, now, three-year-old son. Being around her is a complete joy and her adoption is a fresh reminder to me of God's grace in my life. He has adopted me as His own. I pray that Celementine understands and embraces that for herself at an early age.


Rooke was pretty proud of his slanted standing, but Clementine was obviously less than impressed.

No comments: