Rooke and I were blessed to spend a day with my sister while she was in town for a wedding. It was wonderful to be with her, even for a short time, and Rooke absolutely loves his Aunty Auby. Of course, I didn't take any pictures of Aubyn. Instead, I took pictures of the toy Rooke played with during most of our visit. Be on the look-out, people. It's a semi-truck that holds matchbox cars. It doesn't get much better than wheels inside of more wheels!
Seriously. If Rooke knew it, this thing would be at the top of his Christmas list! I'm on the lookout.
Totally unrelated, a video capturing Rooke's love for food and developing vocabulary (if you can understand him!)
Everyone can enjoy this video, but KayeK and Big Daddy are probably the only ones who will know what Rooke is saying! My parents read/sang this book to us when we were little. I imagine this is what my mom looked like with me trying to squeeze in her shrinking lap before my sister was born!
3 comments:
We had one of those trucks...got it at a garage sale for $1.00! I think I passed it on because I got annoyed with it being left out all the time....my boy's weren't as excited about it as I am sure Rooke was.
Oh I love the videos! I understood every word of the ABC book/song. Thank you for posting this.
Made me cry. Love that boy, love his mommy. KayeK
Post a Comment