Monday we headed off on a ferry to one of the surrounding islands for a day trip with my parents. The weather was incredible! Clear, sunny days in the winter aren't too common up here, so we were very thankful for the blue sky and clear view of the mountains.
We stepped out on the ferry deck long enough to get a picture, but you can see that Rooke wasn't too excited about the wind on his face.
Ok, I admit it . . . I can't skip rocks. My dad was patient enough to
work with his pathetic 26-year-old daughter and her awful attempts to make the rocks skip. I have a son now . . . I should be able to do these things!
2 comments:
That new little 3 person (or 2 and a half, maybe) family is WAY too cute. Awesome, you guys.
The weather has been great lately! We're enjoying the sun in Eugene too. Way to go - getting out & about with such a little guy! :)
Post a Comment