What a sweet boy! I'm glad to hear you guys are home. I'll be praying for you to get lots of rest & for all the adjustments that come with taking care of a new born. If you're nursing, just remember that it can be really hard at first, but if you stick with it (& get advice when needed) it gets easier & is worth it! :) He's such a blessing!
What a cutie! I loved the ones of Rooke in the gray/white striped outfit. Thanks for sharing and keep posting lots of pictures. Enjoy every minute with your little guy. God bless all 3 of you!
Oh my gosh... he is SO precious -- I love those chubby cheeks! Kaye and Andy must be absolutely bursting with pride. You really have it all together to have a newborn at home and still make time to post pictures, but we are so grateful that you do!
3 comments:
What a sweet boy! I'm glad to hear you guys are home. I'll be praying for you to get lots of rest & for all the adjustments that come with taking care of a new born. If you're nursing, just remember that it can be really hard at first, but if you stick with it (& get advice when needed) it gets easier & is worth it! :) He's such a blessing!
What a cutie! I loved the ones of Rooke in the gray/white striped outfit. Thanks for sharing and keep posting lots of pictures. Enjoy every minute with your little guy. God bless all 3 of you!
Oh my gosh... he is SO precious -- I love those chubby cheeks! Kaye and Andy must be absolutely bursting with pride. You really have it all together to have a newborn at home and still make time to post pictures, but we are so grateful that you do!
Post a Comment