so so so cute! i love that he chills out when you play/sing ang. it makes me want to get my guitar back out, so that when ever i get pregnant, i'll be ready to play. ha. miss you guys lots!!!
Rooke seems to be changing already! Becoming more interactive & changing looks too. He's a very handsome guy & I really enjoy your updates. Thanks for the photos. I'm sure the grandparents loved their Valentines. :)
2 comments:
so so so cute! i love that he chills out when you play/sing ang. it makes me want to get my guitar back out, so that when ever i get pregnant, i'll be ready to play. ha. miss you guys lots!!!
Rooke seems to be changing already! Becoming more interactive & changing looks too. He's a very handsome guy & I really enjoy your updates. Thanks for the photos. I'm sure the grandparents loved their Valentines. :)
Post a Comment