Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blake and Rooke

I think we figured it out, but I don't remember how, exactly, Rooke and Blake are related. Blake's mom is Ryan's cousin, so I just think of Blake and Rooke as cousins. Either way, it was precious (and entertaining!) to watch Blake interact with our little man.


He brought a special gift for Rooke, which turned out to be a great toy for those few and far between moments when Rooke was chillin' in his seat without someone holding him and needed to be entertained.

Trying to get a picture of the Payne boys . . . Blake wanted to make sure Rooke was looking at the camera!

It's blury, but this picture cracks me up! Blake had just noticed that Rooke's pacifier had fallen out and was trying to keep Rooke still so he could get the thing back in!

With a little help from Ryan, he finally figured it out and everyone was happy again.

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Fun pictures. That makes Blake & Rooke second cousins. I'm a pro at those types of relations - thanks to Carolyn. She taught me. :P