We've had a full week complete with beautiful weather, family picnics, and special friends, so there are lots of pictures to share . . .
Our friends, Steve & Jean, were on our team in China. It was great having them stay with us for a couple of days! We enjoyed a picnic at a nearby park after church on Sunday.
Slightly random, but shows one of the things I love about living in Seattle. It's common to see piles of free stuff in people's yards or on the curb. I love free stuff! We happened upon this yard during an after-dinner walk through the neighborhood and I found some great plastic plates for camping!
Earlier in the week, some of our dear friends, Tricia & Andrew, came to stay with us for a few days. It was wonderful to spend time together! Rooke loved all the attention.
How many people does it take to figure out a parking meter?! (I know you can sympathize with this picture, Dad)
We enjoyed a picnic together as a family during one of Ryan's study breaks. We found an amazing park close to our apartment that has an incredible view of the mountains and a little beach. We've already been back twice.
Practicing sitting up by himself . . .
Look at those blue eyes!
4 comments:
The Steve and Jean picnic picture reminded me of Easter last year :)
This makes me miss Seattle. I love how you can find parks near the water all over town. Great pictures! :)
We are so jealous of those getting to visit you...can you fit a family of 5 in your apartment? I think airlines should let all kids fly free...well maybe not all kids :)
we were able to spend lots of time last week with your parents and loved every minute with them. thanks for sharing them as we enjoy calling them our european parents and grandparents to renae. they are such a blessing to us! our little girl needed some love from another grandma and your mom didn't seem to mind giving it. rooke is getting to big and he's so cute!
Post a Comment