Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Laughing

Ryan can get Rooke to laugh so hard! I love it! Here's another video that I just had to share.


I am getting this look a lot lately . . . "Mom, I've crawled over here to you, now will you please grab my hands and help me stand up?!"



Rooke had just woken up from a nap and it was cold, so I put a sweatshirt on him. Not sure what inspired the egg poacher to be offered as a toy, but it worked!

5 comments:

Chris & Ashley said...

I have never seen a sweatshirt that small! Love the laughing video, looks like you three are having a lot of fun together!

Angela said...

The sweatshirt was my brother's! It has sweatpants that match. We are old school. =)

Michelle said...

oh my gosh...i love that video!!! so cute!

Kenton Henry said...

Such a great belly laugh! I love it. :)

Andy and Kaye said...

Rooke makes my world a happier place. Thanks for sharing the joy. Love that sweatshirt. Take a picture with the hood on some time and the little ears showing.
K-Kaye