Since taking his first step three weeks ago, Rooke has become a professional walker. He doesn't like to crawl unless absolutely necessary and makes sure to get his daily laps around the kitchen and living room in each morning.
Taking a break from the walking to check out a book . . .
Here you go, Grammy Deb! Some snippets of our little walker. The jingle noise is coming from the "tail" in his hoodie.
5 comments:
Too cute, toddlying down the hall way. Love that hoodie. It has been precious to see Rooke in that. He's almost outgrown it now!
KayeK
First, great video. Second, WOW our homes are so different! The calming music playing in the background and Rooke making sweet baby noises as he plays with a ball....I think Spiderman just took out Lighting McQueen to the chorus of balls & army men being thrown down the stairs. Guess I should intervene. Maybe you don't want to come visit in a few weeks!
He is playing with the water polo ball!
That hoodie is awesome! What the heck? I want to be a hoodie designer and get to write random things for little ones to wear! Your kiddo gets cuter by the minute. Thanks for letting us all in on it! Hopefully I'll get more consistent with my own dang blog once I adjust to these 70 hour work weeks...
These are great pics. Thank you. I think he looks just like his Big Daddy. I love you. Big Daddy
Post a Comment