Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Aquarium


My friend shared a killer deal with me this week: $1 admission to the aquarium! That beats the $18 they usually charge adults. Seriously?! Rooke and I headed down to enjoy our deal of the day and had a great time together. Some of the highlights included: the playful sea otters, touching a star fish, and the stuffed animals (which are all "doggies") in the gift shop.



"This way, Mom!"

Taking a little lunch break

This sums up my son right now: he found a "wheel" (anything circular) in the most obscure place and was attracted to that instead of the mass amounts of brightly colored underwater creatures swimming in the tanks just above his head.



The sun came out on our way home, so we had to put on our sun glasses. He kept wanting to wear mine, so I found some his size and he loves them! Thank you, Target dollar bin.

2 comments:

Dara Steward said...

Super fun! I love following your blog. Rooke is just precious! Thanks for sharing your adventures. Quite inspiring!

Andy and Kaye said...

What a fun trip. What a fun mom Rooke has. I laughed at the one of him with his wheel. So true. My favorite is second from the bottom. Thanks for the update.
Kaye-K