Hi... found you on another blog. :) Love the pics. How beautiful.
Also noticed Mars Hill in your side bar. My son (24) really enjoys Mark Driscol. He wants to church plant one day (Acts 29). We are in Georgia but often listen to his sermons. :)
Funny, your pose in that last pic makes me think you might have lived someplace like...oh, say...China? Just saying, you know. It's that intuition of mine.
It's been awhile since I've been on the blog. Jon and I loved the videos of the football terms and body parts. Rooke said "huddle" so clearly! And we loved the ah ah hoo hoo part when he pointed out the monkey on his pants! He is just the cutest little guy and you guys do so well w/ him. It's nice that Ryan gets the whole summer to be around more. Hope your visit w/ Andy and Kaye was/is a blast! Love Chella
8 comments:
I am loving all these family outings!
Please, just promise me he wasn't tasting rocks, again. I'm so happy
you guys are able to relax and have a lot more family fun.
That "anonymous" in the last comment was me.
Ryan, nice shirt, Bisonathon.
Oh yeah, your kids cute also.
LOVE the family pic!!
Hi... found you on another blog. :) Love the pics. How beautiful.
Also noticed Mars Hill in your side bar. My son (24) really enjoys Mark Driscol. He wants to church plant one day (Acts 29). We are in Georgia but often listen to his sermons. :)
Blessings,
Teena
mom to 1/2 dozen
Funny, your pose in that last pic makes me think you might have lived someplace like...oh, say...China? Just saying, you know. It's that intuition of mine.
Love these pics!
Hi Angela,
It's been awhile since I've been on the blog. Jon and I loved the videos of the football terms and body parts. Rooke said "huddle" so clearly! And we loved the ah ah hoo hoo part when he pointed out the monkey on his pants! He is just the cutest little guy and you guys do so well w/ him. It's nice that Ryan gets the whole summer to be around more. Hope your visit w/ Andy and Kaye was/is a blast! Love Chella
Post a Comment