Baby Payne #2 is a . . . . .
GIRL!!!!!!
Yipeeee! We are grateful that she continues to grow well and everything points to her being a healthy and strong little girl. Praise God for His gift of life in this little one that we get to call our daughter! Now, if I can just get used to the idea of a closet filled with pink clothes!
I had these cupcakes ready to be iced with blue or pink frosting after our appointment and sent them with Ryan to work the next morning. They were the perfect celebration treat (along with the pizza we ordered because I didn't want to cook! =)
Go here for the delicious recipe.

Yipeeee! We are grateful that she continues to grow well and everything points to her being a healthy and strong little girl. Praise God for His gift of life in this little one that we get to call our daughter! Now, if I can just get used to the idea of a closet filled with pink clothes!
I had these cupcakes ready to be iced with blue or pink frosting after our appointment and sent them with Ryan to work the next morning. They were the perfect celebration treat (along with the pizza we ordered because I didn't want to cook! =)
Go here for the delicious recipe.
12 comments:
Big congrats on your sweet baby girl! I've heard the girl clothes are so much better.
Many congratulations on a sweet baby girl!
Congratulations! Cupcakes look delicious! Pink isn't all bad. :)
Congratulations!! Girls are the best =)
congrats!!! how exciting!!!!
Yay for baby girls!! :)
Congratulations!So exciting news!Son and daughter are perfect!(女+子=好):)
May
Yay!! I'm SO excited it's a girl! I love buying the sweet dresses. I'm so, so happy for you guys.
Congrats on your sweet little girl! Hope you are doing well.
YAY! So excited for you guys!!
We are SO EXCITED!! We can't wait to meet her!
Jaime
SO EXCITED FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats big time...that is so awesome...you are going to be a wonderful girls mom!!!!
Post a Comment