Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hangin' Out

These are just some pictures from last week that I wanted to post. Random, but a recap of what was happening at home:


The wheels were getting a bath:







Just waking up . . . streeeeeetch . . .

Yes, she gets the pleasure of bathing next to drying dishes!

He loves giving her kisses!

4 comments:

jkbradford said...

babies waking up is one of my favorite things. their stretches and noises...so sweet! and as you know ems had to bath by many a drying a dish...how many times did i have to fish out a clean spoon from her bath water?

Sarah said...

I am laughing out loud of the picture of Gretchen in the sink. She has an, "Oh mom, really?!" look on her face. That's a classic picture!

Anonymous said...

The last picture is so so so sweet! I am glad to see Rooke is so good to his sister!May

on the eastern journey said...

Angela - these photos are AWESOME. I love how you are capturing your family in the "everyday moments".