. . . My husband is a law school GRADUATE! Even though he's already started his Bar-prep courses and we are back in a full-time-student-study-schedule, I still can't get over the fact that he's really done! To help us celebrate, my dear friend, Jessie, was willing to spend a morning following us around Ryan's school and working hard to get our kids to stay focused for some family photos (meanwhile, managing her own two kids as well!). She did a fantastic job. I am so thankful to have these (and there are many more!). Thank you, Jessie!

Trying on Daddy's hat
This one makes me laugh out loud - such innocence in his face!
We were just a bit excited!
The graduate and his proud parents.
Rooke and his Buddy James taking a little run-around break from the photo shoot
"Your sleeve is a little too puffy, Gretchen. Let me fix that for you."
2 comments:
Hey lady! Great pics!! And congrats, again :) Ever since you posted that new title pic I've been meaning to tell you that I love it... Thanks for sharing the rest of the 'shoot'
ang. these pics are GREAT!!!
Post a Comment