Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wrapping Up October - the future's so bright . . .


She's really into sunglasses these days.  She doesn't wear them long, but she likes trying to put them on herself and loves to let me put them on and then take them off! 







That last one was taken while we were waiting to see a free preview of Stomp at the library (of all places)!  I unashamedly pulled my stroller up to the front and sat as close as I could to the action.  I even brought ear plugs for Rooke, foreseeing that the noise would bother him and he might want to leave.  15 minutes of free Stomp?!  I'm all about it! 

Rooke read a car magazine while we waited.  I was too enthralled in the actual performance to get any pictures!


She's always interested in what he's doing.  He's getting more used to it.

Yay for baths!  They're into splashing each other these days.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Rooke is such a chatter box :) I love the little smile that came over Gretchen's face when you put the sunglasses on her - so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen looks so cool in sunglasses! Such cute pics!May