Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day by Day Surprise

While Ryan was gone, I wanted to email him one picture each day of something from that day.  I didn't quite make it every day, but was successful most of the time.  Here are some of my favorites from those  that I sent . . .



Day One

Day Three

Day Nine

Day Fourteen

Day Eighteen

Day Twenty-One

Day Twenty-Four

Day Twenty-Six

Day Thirty-Seven

Day Forty-Six

Day Fifty-Eight

Day Sixty-Three

Day Sixty-Six


Did you catch the surprise?!  Yay for a family of FIVE!  I started my second trimester just after Ryan got home and am due mid-March.  Rooke keeps me on my toes with all his questions about the growing baby!  We're all excited!

16 comments:

C.Carlson said...

YAYY! I'm soo excited for you Payne's! That must've been a fun way to find out for Ryan!

Kaci Jo said...

eeek! I'm so excited for you guys!

Steve said...

Wow Guys! Congrats! Excited for your growing family.

danielle said...

congrats!!!! how exciting!!!!

Leslie said...

HOORAY! I had wondered when another Payne might be on the way! So thrilled for you, Ang. Congrats!!!

Mark & Katie said...

Oh, WONDERFUL! Big smiles from our family to yours!

Kendra said...

YAY!!! I was going to ask you soon if you were thinking about a 3rd :) I've been wondering - CONGRATS!! Yay yay yay! So happy for you guys!

sandra said...

Day 21 was definitely my favorite photo! Congrats on baby #3!

Are you feeling pink or blue?

Kelly said...

That was the sneakiest thing ever!! I stopped and stared, thinking, no... it must symbolize something else or she would have said something... so I scrolled down to the end to read your wonderful news!! I am SO happy for you! And now I can go back and actually look at the pictures after Day 21. :-)
Hugs hugs hugs, Kelly
P.S.: Can I tell you how much I LOVE having your parents here?

Erin said...

WHAT!? That was a great surprise! Congrats! I miss you guys!

Andy and Kaye said...

What a fun way to share your great news. We are so excited to get to be able to share our next Payne baby with you all in England.
Mom

Jaime said...

So excited for you guys!!! What a great way to announce it!

Karen Cooper said...

Hooray!! We're excited with you guys! You're amazing, awesome parents - the world will be a better place with more little Paynes!
Karen & David

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Can't wait to another pretty baby Payne in March! Congrats! May

Ranee Brokaw said...

congratulations! what exciting news!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! This baby will be born with an English accent too ;-).