Monday, December 19, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Grammy Deb sent a gingerbread house kit for the kids to work on - thank you!  We had a great time decorating together.  The walls needed a little mending . . . nothing a glue gun couldn't handle.


It was fun to see them work together






We had so much fun with the first one, we invited some friends over today to make more houses!  I took my friend's idea and used my glue gun again to hold the houses together - genius.  Gretchen went sugar crazy and had something in her mouth most of the time we were at the table.  Why decorate the roof when you could eat the decorations?!



2 comments:

sandra said...

gingersnaps + gingerbread = a very big smile on my face

Joseph P. said...

I love gingerbread houses. Maybe I'll get one for myself and build it!
Uncle Joe