Monday, July 2, 2012

My Phone in June


Lunch with Daddy at work

They asked to take their picture with Baby. 

Rooke's first legit teeth cleaning.  He did great!

Date night

This is how we roll . . .

Rooke and I gathered "treasures" from the garden

Love my girls!  Gretchen just had her teeth checked, but still got to pick out cool glasses.  Bridgette got this cute outfit in the mail from friends in Seattle


I love to watch her sleep

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Your little peanut is so edible! And I love the big kids' rockin shades at the dentist's office :) And...I'm not gonna lie - I'm coveting that stroller of yours. We have a double umbrella and it's well, cumbersome at the best of times and a pain at the worst of times.

chella said...

What sweet blessings you have. I so enjoy your pictures and posts.