I am crazy about this little girl! She's nine months and now has been with us longer than she grew inside me. I can't imagine our family without her. Bridgette is just plain happy! And her big blue eyes brighten my day. She loves her siblings and usually doesn't like playing on her own unless someone else from the family is in the room with her. She takes two naps during the day and is doing great with eating solids. I've yet to give her something she doesn't like. She has some fun noises she makes when "talking", but seems to be following in her brother's footsteps of observing what is happening around her before she makes herself known. Only time will tell what her unique personality will be like!
She's officially on the move now! It didn't take her long to go from putting herself on all fours to pulling herself across the floor to full on crawling.
And I thought ornaments on the lower part of the tree wouldn't be a problem this year!
Gone are the days when I can put her down and expect her to just sit there!







2 comments:
Somtimes I think your baby girl and mine look a lot alike... I don't know if it's the expressions, the long hair or what. Thanks for pictures!
Happy 9 months, Bridgette! I can't wait to meet you and smooch those cheeks.
Post a Comment