Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Phone Photos from March


One of the few days Mister Sun was shining.  She needed to be in the rays.

Swinging for the first time!

"Funny Dress Day" at school.  He called himself "Batman Birdie".  I just went with it.

Boomer Sooner! 

His first job for money: shredding my huge pile of paper

I honestly don't remember what she ate, but she obviously enjoyed it! 

St. Patrick's Day breakfast smoothies 

The Birthday Girl!

She let me snuggle longer on her birthday.  It's still hard to believe she's one.

Not what we expected to be doing before church in the middle of the month! 

Remember when it was fun to sleep in oversized t-shirts?!  Who am I kidding?  I still do that. 

Stratego.  Good times. 

I love our early morning snuggles. 

She snuggles with him first thing, too.  It just looks a little different!  Truth be told, he is pretty patient with her and lets her get away with a lot.

A morning spent with the girls running errands meant we all needed a little snack break. 

Pre-pajama shenanigans. 

Our pretty princess. 

The kids at Rooke's school were asked to make and bring an Easter hat to show off in the parade.  We worked on it together the night before.  He decorated it with some random stickers, a few drawings of decorated eggs, Jesus on the cross, the tomb, thirty pieces of silver, and lots of hearts with crosses in them.  No one could tell from the catwalk parade how he had made his hat, but I was sure proud of him.  He strutted down and back with confidence.

Gretchen and our neighbor friend in their Easter bonnets they made at our church's Easter party. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love these! Favorites are Bridgette "snuggling" with a sleepy Rooke, Rooke's catwalk, and Gretchen's Easter bonnet. Looks like you've had a busy and fun month. :)

Grammy Deb said...

Enjoyed this fun post. :)

The Heaviland Family said...

James guesses Bridgette was eating spaghetti.