Fresh coconut for our after-school snack
On good-weather days, I love to follow this little munchkin around while the big kids have swimming lessons
Family budgetting is always more fun in the sun
We kept our friends' girls for a weekend. Five kids with one at every age from 1 to 5. What a party! It was crazy, but fun. I made sure to feed them all at exactly the same time to make sure that I got at least three minutes of quiet each day.
Getting everyone dressed and ready to be at the gymnastics gym by 9am was totally worth it. We wore them out!
Picnic with friends
I'm so proud of how well she has worked at learning to ride her bike this month.
Found her tucked into the guest bed.
Little B's first time to ride facing forward. She's such a happy little girl!
This is how we roll during story-time at the end of the day
Happy Mother's Day!
I had our mommy date all planned, but once we got to Claire's it was all over! She had so much fun looking and trying on - so we stayed. Take a new necklace put together with a dress she couldn't live without from a charity shop and finish with face-painting. I had one very happy little girl to spend the morning with!
This is how we enjoy pets. We babysit our neighbor's dog! The kids wanted her to play. The dog wanted them to leave her alone!
She likes counting.
He keeps beating me.
The Force is obviously with him.
Welcome to our after-dinner antics. The sound of my kids laughing never gets old.









No comments:
Post a Comment