Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Days

The summer break is officially coming to an end.  Rooke started back at school last week and Gretchen had her first day of preschool this week!  It's hard for me to let my kids grow up, but if it has to happen I'm so grateful I get a front row seat on seeing who God has made them to be.










3 comments:

Andy and Kaye said...

Love these first day of school pics. Gretchen look so sweet in her school clothes and back pack.
KayeK

Kelly said...

You are so smart to include the labels with occasion and year! I used to be sure I would remember what every photo depicted, but.... oops. So good job, Mom, as usual!

LOVE how Miss Fashionista has the "model pose" totally down.

Ranee Brokaw said...

Great pictures! I totally agree with your sentiment about kids growing up and trying to remember to be grateful for each phase!