Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Month That Was - from my phone

On our way to pick some apples . . .

Success! 

An up-close view of some planes we saw flying in an air show

Our big girl's first day of preschool.  She has done such a great job of transitioning to this new routine.


"Mommy - I just NEED to play outside!"

We're running out of room . . .

This epitomizes Bridgette at 17 months: so happy to be outside with her stroller and a hat!

James and Saisha sent Flat Stanley to us for a visit.  We let him help pick some of our tomatoes!

She probably plays with my make-up bag more than I do! 

More apples! 

The sicklings all snuggled up together.



Finally sleeping after a long day in the hospital

After missing a week of school and feeling awful, we were walking home from Rooke's first day back and Ryan sent me a text asking how he felt.  I turned to Rooke and asked him how he was feeling:

I think the hat really pulls the outfit together. =)

More hospital snuggles (until they told me I exceeded the weight limit for the crib and would need to get out!)
 Our hospital post-surgery recovery room date night

Trying out his first team sport.  Flag football, anyone?!

Thanks, Grammy Deb, for these cute matching outfits!   

1 comment:

Deborah said...

This is such a sweet post. All the pics of the kids are great so it's hard to pick out the special ones; however, not impossible. The one of the girls holding hands is a treasure along with Miss B pushing the empty doll stroller and Miss G in her lady bug rain slicker. You know how much I like mother and child poses. The one of you and Gretchen is very sweet.