Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Phone Dump

I took more photos on my phone this month than I normally do, so this phone dump is still very random.  Just a bit longer than usual!

The flat landscapes make for some spectacular sunrises and sunsets up here.

Yep.  It's cold.  -17 feels like -41!

Thanks to the military, we can register our car wherever we want.  We were pretty excited about getting our new plates!  

We like to drink warm drinks and play games together.

The library on base had a Star Wars event that was great!

This guy got an early birthday present . . . I let him stay up to watch the Seahawks play!  TOUCHDOWN!!

Striving for independence.

She wanted to play dress-up.  I let her pick out my outfit.  I didn't have to wear the dress for long, but she was smiling non-stop from ear to ear for those minutes that we played together in our "fancy dresses" and were "proper ladies" going to a "fancy tea party".  

Gretchen put together this "set up" to show Big Daddy.  Then he sent a photo of his "set up" back to her.

Bridgette wanted to play too.  Her setup:

The evidence of grandparents' generosity before Project Organize Legos commenced.  

A quiet moment by myself with my favorite tea (brought from Germany by my parents) and my favorite tea biscuits (that I shockingly found at our commissary!).

We watched the NFC championship with friends.  Burger King's commercials worked on someone, who came up with the bright idea to order 100 chicken nuggets for $15.  My kids thought it was awesome!

On our way to music class!

They were mapping out and planning their route to visit Daddy, consulting the US map and seeking advice from past presidents! =)

A warmer day coaxed us outside for the afternoon.




Ready for church.

Thank you, Panera Bread, for trying your hand at an Asian-inspired noodle soup.  I had my doubts, but you surprised me.  It hit the spot.

Rooke had a blast with our friend's sledding disc!

Making valentines and puzzling at the Children's Discovery Center in town.

No comments: