We enjoyed sunny milder temps at the beginning of December.
I wouldn't add anything to this photo:
My kids. Sunny day. Running. Towards a library.
Field trip with friends to the National Gallery of Art.
Off to chop down our Christmas tree!
"Picture what it would look like in the living room, kids. Like this!"
Christmas boxes were brought up from the basement, lights were strung, then I left with my Aunt for a holiday tour of homes while the kids decorated. My parting words were, "just make sure the red balls are evenly distributed on the tree!". The tree looked wonderful when I got home!
Christmas books are better read when snuggling a Christmas bear
Our traditional marshmallow snowmen.
Delivering goodies to neighbors . . .
We hosted a gingerbread party for our co-op. It was a complete success! 7 moms and 28 kids! I love how many fingers are caught in mouths in this photo:
After everyone else had finished and headed outside to play capture the flag, I found this little guy hunkered down in his spot with his candy just doin' his thing!






2 comments:
You're amazing! Hosting a gingerbread house-making party with so many kids along with icing, candy and the gooey stuff that goes along with it is so "brave". What a lovely memory they will have.
Enjoyed the Christmas tree cutting pics . . . can't wait to see it.
Love the picture of Ryan pulling the fresh tree with the kids running alongside. What a great Christmas memory.
Mom
Post a Comment