The kids have enjoyed helping Steve and Vallerie with some projects around their house. . .
. . . and that may or may not have something to do with the indoor treats they also get to enjoy! =)
We were very thankful for friends giving us the use of their pool in exchange for watering their garden while they were away. The kids and I were in their pool almost every day that week, and spent the afternoon of July 4th swimming as a family before a festive dinner.
Gretchen did a great job with our patriotic dessert!
Meanwhile, my garden has produced food we can actually eat - goal achieved!!
Sunday afternoon outing to the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens to see the lotus flowers in full bloom - amazing display of God's glorious creation!
The kids and I spent one morning exploring a new creek area at Dora Kelly Nature Park. I'd heard about from a friend, and the adventure did not dissapoint. We had such a great time, we insisted Ryan go with us again a few days later!











1 comment:
Glad to finally hear all your news again!! Looks like a very fun summer.
Post a Comment