Just some random pictures of stuff. . .
We are grateful for the community group we have joined through church and have enjoyed making new friends, big and small! This is one of our small friends, Elijah. He's two. He and his mom came over to hang out and I was so impressed at how gentle he was with Rooke! He wanted to give Rooke kisses - so cute.
We are grateful for the community group we have joined through church and have enjoyed making new friends, big and small! This is one of our small friends, Elijah. He's two. He and his mom came over to hang out and I was so impressed at how gentle he was with Rooke! He wanted to give Rooke kisses - so cute.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful the past couple of days. Since we live in an apartment and don't have a yard, we can't just step outside to play in the sun (although there are several great parks not far away). So I put Rooke in his bouncy seat close to a window for his nap and he loved it!
Guess who orchestrated this picture?! Starting him out young at the first Starbucks in Seattle.
3 comments:
how presh! i love the starbs pic. ryan you would be proud, i pretty much live at the starbucks near my house...i love it!
Again, great pictures! Love seeing your little guy. I gotta be careful when I look at tiny baby pictures...I'm not quite ready for that again...yet. :) But little Rooke sure triggers the baby bug in me. So fun. And exhausting, right? Remind me that it's exhausting! :P
Post a Comment