Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A few more

While we were with family most of the time during our visit, we also got to see lots of dear friends, some of whom are pictured below. We have been friends with everyone pictured since the beginning of our time at OBU (and earlier). It was so special to all be together, including kids!

This picture makes me smile because I think the expression on Rooke's face is kinda like a smirk, as if he knows what the onsie says and knows it's true!

Our good-lookin' little man in his Easter outfit. Growing up, my mom, sister and I always got a new dress for Easter Sunday. I decided to snag this five dollar outfit for Rooke to look extra good for his first Easter celebration. It was a wonderful morning of worship and celebration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i could have been there with all our friends! i'm envious of you guys....