Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two Months

Rooke turned two-months-old yesterday. I took him for his check-up and first round of immunizations. Let me just say that he did better with the shots than I did. I hate getting my OWN shots, let alone watching my two-month old get poked several times. He's had a little fever as a result, which makes him more fussy, but also really cuddly - which we love. The pediatrician is already convinced that he's going to be really tall since he has such a long torso and big feet. Just as long as he's not taller than me too soon!



He's really into blowing bubbles and slobbering everywhere.


"I don't know what's going on, but I promise I didn't do it."

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Shots are the worst! It's great that they don't take it too personally - at least when they're young. Finn still hasn't shown fear of the doctor yet, but I think that stage is just around the corner. At this point, he doesn't quite remember what happened the last time. :\ Shots are sad.