Rooke and I went on Saturday to Ryan's school for a picnic/study break (Ryan has since taken his final and is finished for the summer!!!!). I rarely get pictures with Rooke, so thought I'd share a few that Ryan took from our time together.
Those are precious! I know the feeling about never having pics of you and the kids. For some reason mommy always has the camera =) Brent and I joke that the girls will grow up and think mom was never around!
Thank you for the new pics. I put the one of you and Rooke looking at the camera on my desktop. For all of you who read these comments...that's MY grandson you are gooshing over!!! Big Daddy
7 comments:
Those are precious! I know the feeling about never having pics of you and the kids. For some reason mommy always has the camera =) Brent and I joke that the girls will grow up and think mom was never around!
Oh thank you for those cute smiley pics. I love the way he obviously admires and loves you when he looks at your face.
Kaye-K
so fun friend...love it...you guys are so cute!!!
so cute! and i love the video of him laughing so hard at ryan! I couldn't help but laugh outloud.
aubyn
ps. that was my first "comment" ever!
Thank you for the new pics. I put the one of you and Rooke looking at the camera on my desktop. For all of you who read these comments...that's MY grandson you are gooshing over!!!
Big Daddy
Post a Comment