Monday, September 29, 2008

Curious George

Our friend, Kelly, recently sent this book for Rooke. It's our first Curious George book, and couldn't have come at a more fitting time when Rooke seems to be into everything. Even his eyes in this picture speak of mischief!



Seconds, people. Mere seconds for this destruction to happen. We have since started learning which books are okay to pull off the shelf and which ones we "don't touch".

4 comments:

Kari said...

He looks like so much fun!

Kelly said...

Okay, I know I'm partial, but he really looks like he's reading and understanding that book. He's a genius! (I know Big Daddy and Kaye-K are giving me an amen right now!)

danielle said...

you have the cutest little boy!!

Andy and Kaye said...

I love the fact that Rooke already likes books! He looks so preppy in his vest. Way too cute. Kaye-K