Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Trip to the Park

Have I mentioned that we love going to the park?! We took advantage of a beautiful, sunny Fall afternoon this week by doing what we do best - heading to the park.

Getting Rooke strapped in . . . it's easier than it looks!

We're off for a walk through the "woods"

Pit stop so we could transfer the unhappy baby to the front

Discussing the day's events

I usually don't see what people are talking about when they say that Rooke looks just like Ryan, but whatever it is, I see it in this picture. Such good-looking men!

Ending the day with a bubble bath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed you can do the carrier on the back...I have never figured out that one. I know the 10 year reunion isn't Ryan's thing, but you all were missed. It would have been a lot more fun with you there.