I realize I am posting a lot of pictures of our oh-so-lovely brown cabinets, but lately we are spending a lot of our play time in the kitchen, so here we go again . . .
While talking to my Nana on the phone recently, she asked if Rooke had figured out how to bang the pots and pans together. During our conversation, he hadn't. The next day, he ventured away from the Tupperware cabinet to find these new treasures!
While talking to my Nana on the phone recently, she asked if Rooke had figured out how to bang the pots and pans together. During our conversation, he hadn't. The next day, he ventured away from the Tupperware cabinet to find these new treasures!
I was teaching him that he could only open the bottom drawer and not the one above it. Being the curious boy that he is, he obeyed, but decided to go for the next one up.

"I want what's in this cup!"
(Am I crazy, or there a resemblance to Aubyn in this picture?!)
(Am I crazy, or there a resemblance to Aubyn in this picture?!)
"If my forehead weren't so big, I could get my mouth down in there . . ."
My brother works for OBU and gave me this shirt on a recent visit. Now all we need is Aunt Sara to come teach Rooke how to say Ka-rip!
2 comments:
:o) Priceless! How old is Rooke now? Evan is sitting up, so I'm sure it won't be long before he is crawling, pulling up, pulling things out of drawers! Thank you for sharing your new developments! Sounds like you guys are staying pretty busy these days!
Those pictures make me tired...I am not looking forward to when Everett goes from perfectly content sitting in one place to destroying the house with his brothers...I wonder if there are things you can teach a baby to prevent crawling.
I don't know if I just look at your blog too much, but Rooke doesn't ever seem to get any bigger :)
Post a Comment