Rooke is talking a lot these days. It seems like he picks up a new word every day. Here is a little video of us practicing some of our animal sounds. I say "us" because I didn't realize until watching this that I repeat his noises! My current favorite is the fish. What's yours?!
8 comments:
Since the fish is already taken, my favorite is the bird! Too cute!
SO CUTE! I love him =)
Animal noises are such a fun learning phase...some of my fondest memories from that age include all those noises. He is growing so fast, wish I could see him more!
For our giraffe "noise" we taught the boys to stick out their tongues as far as possible (like when a giraffe eats). It cracks me up.
my favorite is chirpa chirpa. mom's fave is "what does a wheel say?"
i love both the bird and fish!!!!
What a clever baby!I love what a cat and doggie say! May
I was having the grumpiest morning until I watched this. Makes me smile so much! I'm with Dara--I love the bird. I remember it from that video you posted of reading the "are you my mother?" book.
Wow! He has grown so much since the last time I checked in on the blog! Such a cute little guy. He must be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment