I don't have as many opportunities to dote on my wife in public as I would like, so I will take up cyber space to do so. If you are reading this you probably follow this blog regularly. And, this blog is all about our round face, round belly boy. However, Angela is the driving force behind this blog, that boy, and her husband. She makes this family go, and she is getting me through law school with great love and support and a lot of good home cooked meals. I have a lot less stress in my life because of my wife and she deserves a little public tribute.
Ang, You make me better. You are exactly what Rooke needs, and all blog watchers are thankful for your many updates! Much love to you! --Ryan
These pictures are from our days in China. I have enjoyed looking at these lately.
Ang, You make me better. You are exactly what Rooke needs, and all blog watchers are thankful for your many updates! Much love to you! --Ryan
These pictures are from our days in China. I have enjoyed looking at these lately.

8 comments:
Ryan -- It's incredibly touching to read your words of appreciation about Angela. She's very special and I'm so grateful she found a wonderful husband who recognizes that and isn't afraid to tell the world!
What a great shout out & fabulous China pics.
Ryan. We love you! Thank you for loving our daughter.
Lovely words to a beautiful daughter-in-law who so richly deserves this tribute~~~
Ryan, I love how well you love Angela. And you're so right--that woman has always always inspired and encouraged me just because of who she is!
So, I had tears in my eyes when I read this...Ang is all those things and more!!! AND I MISS HER!!
Aww So Sweet Ryan. How nice of you to declare, for all of us to see, how much you love and respect Angela. You guys are a sweet family!
Chella
ohhh...so sweet. i love to hear it! thanks for loving each other so well!! this type of thing is what changes the generations to come...
Post a Comment