Last week, we met James and Jessie at Carkeek Park to enjoy the nice weather on the beach. The boys had a great time digging and were thrilled that four trains passed by while we were there!
Rooke decided that brushing his hands together to get the sand off wasn't working, so he went for the lick-it-off approach.
Earlier this week, we met several friends at a farm for some toddler fun. James is leading some of the bunch to the turnips.
Rooke was not at all interested in the "pick-of-the-day": turnips. I can't blame him. Turnips?! Go here to see what I did with them.
Enough of this turnip stuff. Let's go check out the animals!
My son wouldn't have anything to do with a turnip, but will stick his fingers in an alpaca's mouth. Go figure.
And our most recent fun, friend outing was this morning. We met the Hurts at Madison Park!
Totally content to dig
Is he cute or what?!
1 comment:
I DO agree he is a cute boy!May
Post a Comment