Ok, the straw in the watermelon proves he was Made in China. He's going local.
i can't handle it. i need to see you all right NOW!
Okay, that melon video had me laughing out loud alone in my room! So cute.
AMAZING. I laughed out loud!
I love the videos! I too, was laughing out loud. When Rooke was sipping the juice from the melon and sail melon juice...it sounded like "melba toast" to me! Such a cutie!keep having fun w/ him!Chella
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, the straw in the watermelon proves he was Made in China. He's going local.
i can't handle it. i need to see you all right NOW!
Okay, that melon video had me laughing out loud alone in my room! So cute.
AMAZING. I laughed out loud!
I love the videos! I too, was laughing out loud. When Rooke was sipping the juice from the melon and sail melon juice...it sounded like "melba toast" to me! Such a cutie!
keep having fun w/ him!
Chella
Post a Comment