Friday, March 26, 2010

Siblings at Three Months

I would be rich if I made money every time someone commented on how much our kids look alike.

Rooke - 3 months

Gretchen - 3 months


About to . . .

. . . roll over!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't believe that she is rolling over! I love that smile of hers!

Anonymous said...

So cute~~~~~~~~
May

Andy and Kaye said...

Oh my, seeing the proof of how much they look alike is a bit scary isn't it. Don't worry Gretchen, we see precious little girl potential in you! Love her smile. The only way we will be able to tell their baby pics apart is if she is wearing pink!
KayeK

The Adventures Ashley said...

wow, what an early roller! and yes, you would be rich (i almost said it, but didn't)
miss you guys! oh, btw...we're pregnant!! due nov 2...would love to talk with you about being the mom of 2.