Sunday, March 21, 2010

Speaking of Spring Break . . .

Saturday was our super fun family day of Spring Break, but the kids and I kept ourselves entertained the rest of the week as well!


Rooke enjoyed playing at the Seattle Children's Museum with his new girlfriend from church, Raven.

We spent one morning at Volunteer Park with Ryan.




My two most favorite guys:

Gretchen and I tend to stick close together on park outings!

Showing off his muscles!

I'm not sure how or why this happened, but Ryan and I are both looking forward to being able to cuddle a little easier once Rooke is in his Big Boy Bed (coming soon!)

That ginormous book has been worth all of the 79 pennies I paid for it Good Will. Oh, how my son loves Richard Scary's books. Kinda strange stories if you ask me. But Rooke enjoyed reading "Miss Honey's School Bus" to his sister.

I took the kids to the zoo one gloriously sunny morning. Gretchen slept the whole time, but Rooke and I enjoyed checking out all the animals. We turned the corner to see this peacock just hanging out.


I'm so grateful for the sunny days we are having and precious children to enjoy them with!

1 comment:

on the eastern journey said...

Yeah for books from Goodwill!