We've enjoyed some amazing weather this week by putting our legs (and stroller) to good use on several lovely walks. After moving to Seattle, my mom gave me a book called "Take a Walk" that maps out 100 walks through Seattle and the surrounding areas. After doing this trail, there is only one walk left for us to check out within city limits. Ryan ran there and I drove with the kids to meet him. Rooke kept saying "We're in the jungle!"
Giving the trees a little "water" - his first nature potty experience!
On another day, we ventured out to walk a few errands, but got a bit distracted at the Faire Gallery Cafe where I was told they sell Nutella Hot Chocolate. We bought one to share and it so delicious we should have gone back for more!
We made a stop at the Digger Park, so named by my son for its sand pit full of diggers and such.
"No hands!"
"What, Dad? White pants? New shoes? What did you say?"
She loved feeling the sand in her fingers
And speaking of walking, Gretchen wishes she could!
2 comments:
Nutella hot chocolate? I'm pretty sure that's my love language.
PS - sad the Oatmeal Cream Pies were not exactly the same. I've been wanting to bake some, but my taste buds are confused if they don't taste just like Little Debbie. (pathetic.)
Seattle rocks! I hope you get to stay there (even though i know it's not necessarily most likely...).
Post a Comment