I recognize that my posts lately have been less about what we are doing and more focused on the kids at home. The pictures are probably a reflection of what I'm really relishing in right now. Sitting down with my kids at the table and just being with them is a nice break from the long days of packing, preparing to move, and the emotional goodbyes. Plus, pictures like this help me not to focus on the fact that at 9:30pm, Rooke (how in the world is this child still awake?) came out of his room to ask for help in finding his sunglasses. Oh my.
She would much rather sit with him at the little table than in her high chair. More mess for me to clean up, but I love seeing them interact this way.
"Ok, enough posing. I'm taking another bite now."
"What, Mom?"
"CHEESE!"
Green pancakes, green milk, and green dishes for St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:
you are such a clever mommy to have green breakfast, making holidays so much fun for your kids
Post a Comment