It's hard to resist this face!
Rooke is into "doing work". He'll stop at pay phones or ATMs and announce that he has some work to do. He was sending an "important email" while we were shopping for cell phones. And Gretchen wants to do whatever Rooke is doing. Always.
Ryan actually fell asleep before Rooke did. I had to wake him (Ryan) so we could go on our date!
My parents offered to keep the kids and we headed into the city for an afternoon/evening of just us. It was perfect.
And our grand finale for the date was scoring half-price tickets to a show!! We thought Legally Blonde was appropriate. You laugh, but it was a great production and my husband enjoyed it as much as I did! He's the legal one, after all.
2 comments:
I think the story of Legally Blonde is hilarious! It's one of my shameful secrets. That movie, along with My Cousin Vinny, is one I have to watch at least once a year. So glad you had the city date. . . The pic of Ryan and Rooke snoozing is so sweet. I always get a big smile from a Gretchen "toothy" grin pic. I love you guys!
i can't believe that you are living in england now! i would love to call you sometime and hear all about your adventures. and, to be honest, what the heck you're doing in england, and the airforce. i missed the whole transition (i knew it was coming, but have no clue how it came about) and have loads of questions. BUT, I love england and i love you guys! email me with your number if you want and i'll give you a call sometime. oh yeah, and the time difference
Post a Comment