The weather has been beautiful since being here, which has helped the family morale immensely (namely Mommy's!). The kids and I have ventured out to a park almost every day. All have been beautiful with fantastic play structures and plenty of space to run and burn some energy.
We always stop at this "climbing log" on our way to/from the neighborhood park.
Riding on the top deck of a "tall London bus" to check out another park.
She's fearless when it comes to navigating new playgrounds. I'm a nervous wreck trying to keep up with her and making sure she doesn't kill herself. It's only because my mom was with us on this occasion that I was able to take a picture!
Rooke had as much fun pushing Gretchen as he did riding the tractor himself. It was the perfect match.
Why play on a sprawling toy structure when you can push your sister around on a tractor?!

2 comments:
Such fun pictures! So glad you and the kids have nice parks to go to and play so they can let off some steam. :)
I love the look of concentration on Rooke's face as he pushes Gretchen on the tractor. Glad you have been able to get out and play. Hang in there, Mom!
Post a Comment