Too cute. Love watching her mop and then try to keep her bunny under her chine for her bib. Rooke's smile? at the end just tops it off.KayeK
I love that you post these. I feel like we get to know Gretchen even though she is so far away. We miss you guys. ...Let Ryan know that I started reading Deep Economy on his recommendation.
It was fun to get a look at how Gretchen's personality is developing. I loved seeing her persistance and vocabulary.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too cute. Love watching her mop and then try to keep her bunny under her chine for her bib. Rooke's smile? at the end just tops it off.
KayeK
I love that you post these. I feel like we get to know Gretchen even though she is so far away. We miss you guys. ...Let Ryan know that I started reading Deep Economy on his recommendation.
It was fun to get a look at how Gretchen's personality is developing. I loved seeing her persistance and vocabulary.
Post a Comment