Monday, October 3, 2011

Gretchen has a special love for stickers.  I used to make sure I didn't leave the house without at least two little cars.  Now I make sure to have cars and at least one small sheet of stickers.  On this particular day, she found my sticker envelope . . .



Swimsuits in September?!?!  Crazy weather.  We love it.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

The stickers - that is hilarious! And yay for warm weather - even if it is backwards :)

Andy and Kaye said...

Oh, those stickers make me laugh. I remember her introduction to stickers on the flight from SEA to LON. That love has stuck. ha-ha
Mom

sandra said...

Totally get this post! Yes, I have to have some form of transportation for Schäfer and stickers for Sianna.

BTW, the photo of Gretchen drinking from the hose made me nervous at first. Guess I've been over here too long. :)

Michelle said...

haha that's awesome how she loves stickers!!!