Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Snapshots of May

As May wraps up, I thought I'd share some more moments captured with my phone . . .


She smiles so easily now!
They wanted to "wear the Eiffel Tower" after being inspired by a picture of their cousin, Evelynn


we're drinking lots of green smoothies for lunch these days
 on a walk through our village . . . we avoided that field.




Hello Sunshine.  We missed you!
 I could have done without the tantrum that proceeded the cuddles, but getting to rock her to sleep was a special way to end a long day


Her sense of fashion knows no bounds
Ryan's glass.  My iced coffee.  =)




He asked Daddy to take a nap with him.  They ended up together in Gretchen's bed.


While sitting outside, "Mommy, will you do paint nails with me?"
 Making some cookies, just the two of us - she tasted everything


Sunday afternoon spent with friends + funny plastic dog toys in the backyard =  

three tired Payne kiddos on the way home


5 comments:

Grammy Deb said...

G-daddy and I will see all of you real soon . . . this Friday . . . can't wait!

Grammy Deb said...

G-daddy and I will see all of you real soon . . . this Friday . . . can't wait!

Joseph P. said...

Great, great pictures. I save 'em all.
Love,
Uncle Joe

Jessica said...

I love the one where they are asleep in the backseat. So precious. :)

Andrew and Tricia said...

myla tastes everything too, even the flour!