Bridgette has been with us for two whole months! It's amazing how much she has changed in such a short amount of time. We get lots of smiles now, and she's starting to "talk", which is a soothing sound for me during the constant state of motion I seem to live in. The dishes can wait when my baby girl is ready to smile and talk with me! We have her two-month appointment next week, so we'll get all the stats, but she is finally starting to grow out of some clothes. The two of us stick pretty close together these days. I love our beautiful Bridgette.
The Hair. Oh, Bridgette. The Hair!

5 comments:
Oh, I just love her! She is a beauty. I can't help smiling every time I see a picture of her. And the hair is perfection! :)
P.S. Uncle Sean saw these pics and said, "I think my mom might have had that hair in the 80s." Hahaha. True, Grammy Deb??
Unfortunately, my usual coiffure throughout the 80s didn't look as good as Bridgette's. It was some variation of a permed style.:(
Happy second month birthday, precious one! Can't wait to see you :)
Hey, many people in my church know Rooke, Gretchen, and Bridgette well. All of them think these are the neatest kids they've seen - AND SO DO I!
Uncle Joe
There will never be any confusion about which baby pictures when it comes to Bridgette! Love her.
KayeK
Post a Comment