Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Phone Dump

A look back at December from my phone . . . 

Sisters

There was some serious flooding this month . . . the path you see at the bottom of the photo goes to the other end of the field that looks like a lake!

Photo shoot with Mommy before Ryan and I went to his work Christmas party

Her first braid!




Stickers kept these three two-year-olds happy for a while!



Watching White Christmas while addressing Christmas cards and missing my sister terribly

I'm not a fan of the mess, but she sure does love blueberries!


The kids entertained themselves while Ryan and I tag-teamed on some Christmas shopping


Sick kids make for lots of extra laundry but not extra time to fold it all!



The Birthday Girl

We took Sean and Jessica to the Ely Cathedral.  Inside they had the most spectacular Christmas tree I've ever seen.


Can you find Gretchen?!




 Heading into London on the Tube


Part of my Christmas from Mom and Dad was a shopping date with my personal shopping assistant (she's amazing!) and we scored on some serious deals! 

No comments: