Friday was Rooke's fifth birthday! FIVE! I'm pretty sure that it was just last week when we brought him home from the hospital. How quickly these past five years have gone!
Rooke is our thinker. He is observant and inquisitive, taking in the details of every situation and constantly amazing me with what he remembers. He's literal and sees most things as black or white. This past year, we have seen so much maturity and growth in him. He smiles more easily and laughs more often. His understanding and comprehension of God and His Word are a blessing. Rooke has transitioned to full days at the British kindergarten with confidence. His teacher told us he has a strong sense of right and wrong and is ready to help when someone isn't following the rules - ha! We are so very proud of our little man and grateful to call him son.






4 comments:
Happy birthday, Rooke!! I hear you got a very cool present: a new cousin! Congratulations to all the Paynes.
Happy Birthday, Rooke! Did I see a special dinner with steak pie from the local butcher shop on your plate? I hope you had fun on your special day. We love you sooo much.
Grammy Deb and G-Daddy
Happy birthday Rooke. I hope your special day was just great. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you and have a big bunch of cake.
Love,
Uncle Joe
Rooke! Your not our BR anymore, are you. Love to see the T-shirt getting another day of honor. Love you guys!
Post a Comment