Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Books!

We've had some great books come home in our library bag over the past few months . . . a lot of these came from comments or emails with title suggestions.  I'd love more!




Harry by the Sea, by Gene Zion (there are other "Harry" books which are also fun)


The Princesses Have a Ball, by Teresa Bateman



Hippospotamus, by Jeanne Willis


Pirate Pete, by Kim Kennedy


Who's in the Bathroom?, also by Jeanne Willis (who doesn't giggle at potty humor?!)



The Queen of France, by Tim Wadham



Pass It On, by Marilyn Sadler


Charlie and Lola: Say Cheese, by Lauren Child (too appropriate for my older two!)




The Pirate's Parrot, by Lyn Rossiter-Mcfarland


The Eleventh Hour: A Curious Mystery, by Graeme Base



Monster Munchies, by Laura Numeroff


The kids and I are usually working our way through a chapter book.  These next two have been our favorites so far.  We also like the Cam Jansen detective stories. 



Mr. Popper's Penguins, by Florence & Richard Atwater 
 We listened to the audio version in the car after finishing the book.



Three Tales of my Father's Dragon, by Ruth Stiles Gannett


Click on the links below for previous posts about book titles from our library bag:

July 2012

October, 2012

July, 2011

1 comment:

Auburn said...

I'm gonna need to know how Gretchen sits still for a chapter book. I can't wait for the day we get to start those!